
Death to the ultrasound tech.
There really isn't any other way to put it. I went for a 2nd ultrasound on November 21st, as the previous one didn't show enough details to take good measurements or anything else of the baby. The first one was @ 19 weeks, and the second one was @ 25 weeks.
So Dr. Bologna reviewed the results of the scan from November, and lo and behold, they sent THE SAME RESULTS as the first ultrasound! Here I am thinking that my poor baby hasn't been growing since the 19 week ultrasound, by the doctor assured me that the just sent the same report to him twice. Not surprisingly, as the tech who did both of the ultrasounds was a total B***h, who appeared to hate her job, and didn't want to share any news with Mike or I during either test.
So, I will be going for yet another ultrasound, yes, at a different radiology place, and hopefully, this technician will not be there that day, because I WILL not hesitate to walk out and go somewhere else! She was that horrific!!
Onto other news, I have gained another 4 pounds in the last 5 weeks (eek!), and we heard the heartbeat again, (which is probably the part I look most forward to at each appointment!) and I will be going for my GD test this week.
My blood pressure was a bit elevated today, we are not too sure if it was due to just getting off a very stressful day of work (retail at Christmas...). Due to this, Dr B. wants to see me in 2 weeks to review both the results from the GD test, and to see how my blood pressure is, and he will make a decision as to when my last day of work will be. Right now, it looks like I will be done work after my 36th week, which ends on February 10th. Not too far away at all....

No comments:
Post a Comment