Sunday, August 26, 2007

Six months old..is that possible?!?!?!?

Here is Gabriel's six month picture! The outfit he is wearing has been passed down through almost all the boys in our family, starting with my brother, 40 years ago! At his dr's appointment, he measured at 27.5 inches and 17 lbs. I think the weight is wrong, though I am going to have him weighed again. There is no way he has only gained 1 pound in a month! This morning, to celebrate Gabriel's 6 month birthday, we tried rice cereal! He wasn't too sure about it, but then he warmed up to the idea, and was happily opened his mouth for each spoonful!!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Welcome to the joy of solid foods! I am glad that Gabriel seems to be enjoying it. Joshua still gags on the first few bites but then adjusts to eat as the meal progresses.