Friday, October 26, 2007

Eight months old

That saying is true...time flies when you're having fun. It's so hard to believe that Gabriel is eight months old all ready! This is such a fun age, he is exploring everything around him, crawling, constantly pulling himself up on everything, and babbling up a storm.
He is such a funny guy, with the best smile! I love going into his room in the morning to get him up, and he is not "quite" awake yet, so I take him and we cuddle and rock on his glider while he wakes up, and I get the biggest laugh and smile. What a great way to start the day!
Today I gave Gabriel some honey dew melon and banana as finger foods to see how he would like them. He needed a little bit of help to pick them up, but he seemed to enjoy chewing the little pieces! We also FINALLY moved Gabriel to a convertible car seat, as he was just far too big for his infant carrier. What a chore that was to install! But, Mike, Dad and I got it all figured out, and though he seemed a little confused to be in a different seat, he seemed to like it all right. This picture was taken just after I took the seat out of the box, before any sizing adjustments were done.

No comments: