


I can't believe how fast time flies! In a month we will be celebrating our baby's first birthday!
Gabriel has learned so much in the past month. He is definitely a little boy now, no longer a baby. He is walking on his own, talking up a storm, all though he doesn't say any "real" words, yet. He will say momma, dadda, daddy, bye bye, and nana (for banana, his favourite food!)
He is such a funny little boy, and had become quite the source of entertainment for our family! He loves to laugh, and will giggle at pretty much anything! Gabriel can wave hi/goodbye, and blow kisses.
He loves looking at books, and squeals with delight when he sees animals either in books or on the computer. Gabriel is always on the go...I have to keep 10 steps ahead of him! He has 6 teeth, and another one breaking through on the bottom left side. He has become a great sleeper finally, sleeping through the night is a wonderful thing for mommy!!
The only down side to looking forward to his 1st birthday is that it means that I will be returning to work. However, I am so lucky that my mom and Mike will be able to care for Gabriel while I am working. It gives me such a sense of relief to know that Gabriel will be in our house, and able to nap in his own crib while I am at work. Gabriel and his cousin Jacob love spending time together, and they will continue to see each other every Monday, when Grandma and Poppa look after the two of them. (hmmm...perhaps they might need a vacation after a few weeks of this?!)

1 comment:
What a big boy! It's amazing how much they change in such a short time. I hope back to work goes well.
Post a Comment